Terms and Conditions for Website Use
The term 'Carol Jones, Realtors®' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3600 S. National Ave., Springfield, MO 65807. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Some of our sites include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address), and demographic information (like your zip code or age). Customer contact information is shared among the HomeServices of America, Inc. family of websites and affiliates so that, when possible, you can enjoy member benefits without having to register more than once.
4. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
6. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This “material” includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
7. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
9. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. Carol Jones, Realtors reserves the right to add, modify, remove all material of the website in its sole and absolute discretion including, without limitation, links and posts.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Missouri.
- DMCA Notice. Sample = “In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512), Carol Jones, Realtors® takes the ownership of content very seriously, and has strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this site, or any Carol Jones, Realtors® hosted subdomain, subdirectory, mega tag or the like. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted on this site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to Carol Jones, Realtors® designated copyright agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the persona authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to Carol Jones, Realtors®. To contact Carol Jones, Realtors® regarding these matters, please direct all inquiries to the following person:
DMCA Contact Name: Ethan Ives
Address: 3600 South National Avenue
Telephone Number: (417) 883-6666
Facsimile Number: (417) 888-6607
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org